FOUNDATIONS FOR BUSINESS EVENT

Bryden Johnson were delighted to co-host the latest Foundation Event run in conjunction with Barclays Bank and Streeter Marshall earlier this month.  This particular session covered the ever changing and challenging issues of Recruitment and Retention, Employee Benefits and the Legal Issues faced when recruiting new staff. The popular and informative Foundations Events have now […]

Read More

TAX DIARY APRIL/MAY 2019

6/04 New workplace pension limits apply, 5% from the worker and 3% from the employer, an overall minimum of 8% of earnings 19/04 PAYE & NIC deductions, and CIS return and tax, for month to 5/04/19 (due 22/04 if you pay electronically) 1/05 Corporation tax payment for year to 31/7/18 (unless quarterly instalments apply) 19/05 […]

Read More

ISSUES TO CONSIDER BEFORE END OF THE TAX YEAR

DON’T LOSE YOUR PERSONAL ALLOWANCE For every £2 that your adjusted net income exceeds £100,000 the £11,850 personal allowance is reduced by £1. Pension contributions and Gift Aid can help to reduce adjusted net income and save tax at an effective rate of 60%. The restriction applies between £100,000 and £123,700 adjusted net income. Another […]

Read More