Accountants for Law Firms
The legal landscape in the UK faces several significant changes, such as the increase in mergers and acquisitions, technological advancements in the workplace and clients that, through an abundance of options, grow more empowered each year. To adapt to these changes, your firm would benefit from reliable accountancy services especially crafted for law firms.
By working with specialist accountants from Bryden Johnson, your firm can provide a higher level of client service, improve cash flow management, create sound business decisions and stay competitive in the legal market.
Legal Accounting Services
Bryden Johnson’s specialist accountants know the unique needs of law firms, keep abreast of changing legislation on legal accounting and ensure that you meet your tax obligations. Our services include:
- Preparation of annual and periodic accounts and GAAP-compliant financial statements
- Preparation of partnership and company tax returns
- Advice on creating tax-efficient structures
- Improved bookkeeping that incorporates legal-specific needs
- Budgeting and forecasting services that increases your law firm’s profitability
- Compliance with Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Accounts Rules
- Management of the financial aspect of mergers and acquisitions
Our team of accountants is well-versed in client trust fund accounting, general retainer, client ledgers and other legal-specific accounting challenges. With our services, your firm will be able to manage income from a diverse clientele and receive management information that enables you to identify growth opportunities.
A Wealth of Experience in Legal Accounting
For over a century, Bryden Johnson has been supporting SMEs through accountancy services tailored to their industries, and, because of our excellent track record, have grown into the largest independent accountancy practice in Croydon.
We offer a fixed-price agreement and facilitate a smooth transition from your current accountancy service provider.
Book a free initial consultation with our directs today. We provide a detailed proposal and preliminary advice that is customised to your legal firm.
If you would like to find out more about our services and how we can help you, please fill out the form below.