Accountants for Technology Companies
The tech industry is notoriously fast-paced, which is why many tech companies concentrate on research and development. On this note, Bryden Johnson will oversee the financial aspects of your tech company, so your team can focus on creating more innovative products and providing superior customer services.
Our accountancy services are designed specifically for technology companies. Our team is well-versed in your unique needs, such as revenue recognition for bundling hardware and software and license contracts. More importantly, we understand that in the tech sector, time is of the essence, which is why we take the tasks of accounting, bookkeeping, meeting tax obligations and streamlining financial operations off your shoulders. You can direct your energy and resources to growing your business.
Accountancy Tailored to the Tech Industry
As the largest independent accountancy practice in Croydon, Bryden Johnson provides comprehensive accountancy solutions, which include:
- Preparation of annual and periodic accounts, which consists of a balance sheet, a profit-and-loss statement and detailed analyses of costs and overheads
- Bookkeeping services for efficient financial management
- Preparations for tax obligations and recommendations for creating tax-efficient structures
- Compliance to relevant regulations (if there are any changes in legislation, we will notify you immediately and incorporate the modification into your systems)
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting services that enable you to identify growth opportunities (especially for tech start-ups)
- Auditing services
With the help of our specialist accountants, you will meet your statutory obligations, and receive valuable advice that empowers you to make sound business decisions and improve the profitability of your tech venture.
Focus on Providing Tech Solutions
Stay one step ahead of the competition and concentrate on developing your offers. Entrust your accounting and bookkeeping to a firm that boasts over a century of superior service in London and Surrey.
Bryden Johnson offers a fixed price agreement that covers regular update meetings throughout the year. We also offer a smooth transition, if you have a current accountancy provider.
Book a free consultation today and get a detailed proposal and preliminary advice.
If you would like to find out more about our services and how we can help you, please fill out the form below.